|Important News and Notices
- Revised Submission Timings, 1 May 2013:
Effective 5 May 2013, the submission hours for the General Lounge have been revised as below, applicants scheduled prior to this will still be accepted at the General Lounge. Timings for the Premium Lounge remain unchanged.
Timings – Sunday to Thursday, 8am to 10am and 3pm to 5pm
Appointments are mandatory and can be scheduled through this website. Kindly ensure you arrive in time, if you are late you may be asked to schedule another appointment in consideration for other applicants who arrive on time
- Change in Service charges
Effective 5 May 2013, the service charges for applications received at the General Lounge have been revised to Aed.180/- per application.
- Passport Collections, 1 May 2013:
Effective 5 May 2013. Passport collection services will be available from 9am to 5pm for processed visa applications that are ready for collection.
The original payment receipt and authorization letter (if not collected in person) will be required to collect the passport.
Applicants are requested to track the status of the application prior to their visit to the Centre.
- Biometrics Data Collection, 28 September 2012: Effective, 02 October 2012, all visa applicants, irrespective of nationality, will have to apply in person to a Visa Application Centre (VAC) and have their finger-scans taken.
- Prior Appointments required, 28 September 2012: Applicants will be able to lodge applications and seek general immigration information at the VFS Visa Application Centre at Dubai, UAE. It is mandatory for all applicants to seek prior appointment to lodge application at VFS Visa Application Centre.
- Mandatory Online Appointments, 25 May 2012: It is mandatory for all applicants to take an online appointment in order to submit their application at the Joint visa application Centre.
- Passport Issue Date, 2 March 2012: Passports issued more than 10 years ago will not be accepted for visa application.